The DP Saddlery R.P. Reiner western saddle is a very supportive saddle that keeps the rider in the seat during precise quick maneuvers. This saddle has wide cut butterfly skirts keep to a close contact with the horse. In combination with the comfortable and fitted seat, this saddle makes sure the rider is in the center of the seat, even during quick turns. This saddle is ideal for the competitive equestrian rider, but can also be used as a training, pleasure or trail saddle. This saddle is an an excellent reining saddle, but can also be used for everyday riding. Call us today at (800) 908-4130 to customize your saddle.
- Tree: DBS2 – wooden tree, rawhide covered
- Gullet: 01 SQH, 02 QH, 03 FQH (04 FFQH available for additional charge)
- Seat size: 15", 15.5", 16"
- Saddle leather: natural, chestnut, havanna, black
- Seat leather:
- Nappa / Nubuck / Split - colors: sand, cognac, brown, black
- Aspen - colors: tobacco, rattan, blackberry, black
- Special colors available (upcharge applies)
- Front Rigging: C-ring in skirt on 7/8-position
- Back Rigging: Engraved D-ring
- Hardware: 6x stainless steel conchos with stainless steel tips, 4x corner plates
- Tooling: upcharge applies (see available options on our information page)
- Fender length: S, M, L
- Horn: leather
- Stirrups: wooden
- Weight: approximately 33 lbs.
- Skirt length: approximately 37.5” / 14”
- Specials: white stitches on seat and fenders
- SKU 7650
- The price for this saddle is the base price, without upgrades. The following images may include upgrades that may be purchased for an additional cost.
- Call us today at (800) 908-4130 to customize your saddle
Order Confirmation: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means your order is in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment: If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, email us at email@example.com.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well. To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations: You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..) The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.